Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Final Post

Well, this was fun. Okay, so maybe not completely fun for me, since I hate blogging. It was better than most homework assignments, though and a good experience. I will never blog again, unless required for something. Nothing against this assignment or those who do blog, as I said, it was a good alternative to writing a paper. I just feel awkward posting my thoughts on the internet for anyone to see, even if it just about the class or the given topic and knowing that only classmates are really likely to read this. Anyone not in the class reading this is weird for coming across this and thinking my random, scholarly, but not really scholarly blog would be a fun read. Haha! You were wrong, buddy!
Anyway, I did enjoy the concept and creativity of this endeavor. I might try this with my students, as long as I don't have to do the sharing. Maybe I would feel less uncomfortable with this assignment if I knew a way to only make this thing view-able to my classmates. I would certainly find a way to do that if I used this method in my own class, as if I am tech-savvy enough to figure something like that out.
Ignoring that this is supposed to be a post about the blog, I would like to say I absolutely enjoyed this class and Dr. Scanlon. This entire class was a great learning experience and I loved being in a classroom with classmates I knew from other classes and was forced to take more classes with this semester. It was like high school again and like we all bonded. I loved it. I am pretty sad this semester is ending, but also so relieved, because well I'm sick of assignments and could use a break before my next semester.
I wish everyone in this class the best of luck in the future and good luck finding teaching jobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment