Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Introduction

Introducing Holly Silva

    For starters, I have never blogged before in my life. There's something about rambling on the internet about myself or other topics that I am sure no one cares to read my thoughts on that just doesn't sit well with me. Also, with the internet, I hate the idea that anything I "say" is in print and can be forever, especially with screen shots. Too finite for my taste. But, alas, I must do this for this class.
     So, here it goes! I am Holly Silva. I have been married for about two and a half years now. Together, we have an American Pit Bull Terrier, named Bella Blu, which is Italian for Beautiful blue, since she is a blue pit. She is basically my world, which is pretty sad. It can be argued that she is the most beautiful dog in the world, but don't argue against me on that.
     I am an English Language Arts major and it feels like it's taking forever to graduate due to my glacial pace, but I'm almost there. Along with being a full time student, I also work full time as a server at High Tide Harry's. It's not too bad there. I make pretty good money and my coworkers are basically awesome, which is a vast improvement upon my last serving job. In my "free time," which hardly ever exists, I try to recreationally read, but I feel that I do not get to do that as often as I would like or as often as I used to before entering college. I rarely go out and when I do it's typically for a special occasion or just a simple lunch to catch up. I am a fairly boring individual. That's probably why I hate blogging.

1 comment:

  1. Holly- You can use this space to write about anything. I love the name of your dog. Many people love their dogs and they are their world. Definitely not boring! Sounds like you stay busy! Do you get to take your dog out to dog parks? I am not a good pet person.

    ReplyDelete